At one point hot wiring cars and jimmying door locks were the norm for car theft. In the last 20 years or so anti-theft technology has gotten so high tech that thieves were forced to get more creative.
Almost every car on the market, used and new have a transponder key. The transponder key transmits a radio signal to the car in order to start the ignition. Because of this device, plus alarm systems car theft has declined. Because of these factors car thieves needed to get creative. Thieves are now faking paperwork and give to a dealership or bank. They pretend to be the owner of a car that claim that they lost their keys. The thieves copy or make up a VIN number. Once they gain access to the set of keys they are good to go!
Individual car owners are not the only ones effected by car theft. Rental car companies have seen an increase in car theft because thieves will make copies of keys when they rent a car. After returning the car they then can easily steal it from the rental lot or elsewhere at a later time.
Seems like a lot of trouble to steal a car right? But, when you are getting paid a hefty fee then it’s worth it in the end. Thieves can resell the stolen vehicles and also export them to foreign countries because they are worth so much more than just reselling in the US.
So, now what? You have a new car with a great factory security system, it should do the trick….maybe not! Because of the changes in car theft it might be a good time to invest a anti-theft device like the T3 GPS Recovery Device.
* Gives you the location of your vehicle allowing you to recover it
* Saves you money because it lowers your car insurance
* If you parked your car for a period of time you will receive notification if your vehicle is moved or if the ignition is turned on. This is perfect for when parking the airport, auto body shop or valet.
* When 911 has been notified your tracker will give the current latitude/longitude, speed and where the vehicle is heading and is detected by E-911. The operator can see a map of where the car is and is often more precise than E-911.
* The 911Tracker has a back up battery so if the thief cuts the wires you are still protected
We spend thousands of dollars on the vehicles we drive, why wouldn’t we want to protect them just as we do our homes? Tracking devices are highly-effective in protecting against theft and hijacking, and for assisting in the recovery of your stolen vehicle.
Unlike other anti-theft devices the T3 Devices requires – No activation fee, No contracts or cancellation fees + You may cancel a plan or begin a new plan at any time. One of the things that 911Tracker prides itself with is that our T3 gives the owner Complete privacy – Your secret PIN gives you complete control and our T3 offers Complete security – Location text goes direct to your phone; No Internet.
You can now purchase the T3 Recovery Device is now on sale at $100 off and until the end of February you have the opportunity to win one of your own, a value of $260.00.