Car owners shouldn’t underestimate the value and benefit of vehicle anti-theft devices. Car security systems are a deterrent for criminals and lower the risk of theft. Vehicle anti-theft devices can stop the amateur thief and slow down the work of professionals. Criminals tend to prey on cars that present the least amount of hassle. The longer it takes to steal a car, and the more attention a thief draws to himself in the process.
Now if you think the build in car security system will work as a deterrent then you might be disappointed. Car alarms do not draw the attention the way they used to. Most of the time we find it more annoying than anything else. Nearly half of the vehicles (with the normal car alarm) stolen are never recovered, and those recovered are almost always damaged or completely destroyed. This is the reason that purchasing a car tracking device like the 911Tracker benefits car owners by giving them peace of mind that their car is really secure.
The 911Tracker Device Difference
* Gives you the location of your vehicle allowing you to recover it
* Saves you money because it lowers your car insurance
* If you parked your car for a period of time you will receive notification if your vehicle is moved or if the ignition is turned on. This is perfect for when parking the airport, auto body shop or valet.
* When 911 has been notified your tracker will give the current latitude/longitude, speed and where the vehicle is heading and is detected by E-911. The operator can see a map of where the car is and is often more precise than E-911.
* The 911Tracker has a back up battery so if the thief cuts the wires you are still protected
We spend thousands of dollars on the vehicles we drive, why wouldn’t we want to protect them just as we do our homes? Tracking devices are highly-effective in protecting against theft and hijacking, and for assisting in the recovery of your stolen vehicle. To learn more about the 911Tracker and how we are making a difference head to our website.