We know it can be difficult to get all of your errands and shopping done during daylight hours, which oftentimes means you’re walking to and from your car in the dark. Parking lots can be a bit scary at night so we want to make sure you’re using the correct precautions, as well as point out some T3 features you may not know about.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, 14% of all vehicle collisions resulting in damage happen in parking lots, so be aware of other drivers.
- Be on the lookout for pedestrians.
- Avoid parking in dark, secluded areas.
- Be aware of your surroundings. If you see something suspicious, go back into the store you just left and ask for help.
- Always lock your car doors as soon as you get in.
- If you are going to multiple stores, be sure to keep shopping bags and other valuables out of sight. You don’t want to make your car look more appealing to thieves.
When going from place to place, it can sometimes be difficult to remember exactly where you parked. By installing a T3 Tracker on your vehicle, you can find the exact location of your car with a tap on the app. You’ll never have to wander through the parking lot looking for your car again.
The T3 will also protect your car by notifying you immediately if your car makes an unauthorized movement or a factory installed alarm is triggered. This will give you a chance to contact 911 as soon as possible with the GPS coordinates of your vehicle and the direction it is traveling.
Other helpful features of the T3:
- You can check the location, speed, and direction of your vehicle anytime you want.
- In the event of an emergency, you can contact the 911 operator closest to your vehicle even if you’re thousands of miles away.
- You can unlock your doors with a simple text.
- There is no activation fee, no contracts, and no cancellation fees.
- The T3 offers complete privacy. With your secret pin you have complete control over your account. All account information is sent via text between the T3 and your cell phone, but only when you request it. It is never stored or sent via the internet.
Follow these tips to keep yourself, and your vehicle safe. For more information on the T3 and its capabilities, visit our website, https://www.911tracker.com/.TECH TIP: An authorized emergency contact can call the T3 and the T3 will answer their call. The contact can have T3 make the 3-party call to 911 to explain the emergency.