With Mischief Night upon us here are a few reminders on how to keep your possessions safe and egg free!
- Make sure your possessions are locked.
- Park your car in bright lighting.
- Install a 911Tracker Vehicle Security Device so that you are notified if there is unauthorized movement.
- Clean out your car of valuables, loose change, and car chargers.
- Don’t leave any children’s toys outside, for they may get stolen or broken.
- Illuminate your house.
- Move Halloween decorations and pumpkins off of your front porch for the night.
Did we miss any tips? Comment below!