We’re not wishing the summer away, but we are looking forward to August, because we’ll be attending the Goodguys 32nd West Coast Nationals Car Show! Will you be there too?
The 3-day show takes place at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, CA, August 24 -26 and features over 3,000 rods, customs, classics, muscle cars and trucks all from 1972 and earlier. Share your love of cars with the family and cheer as America’s most beautiful street rod is crowned. Spectators can enjoy a Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition, numerous displays, live music entertainment, and a kids zone complete with arts & crafts, games, prizes, and free make and takes. New for 2018 is Spectre Performance All American Sunday (8/26) welcoming American made or powered vehicles.
This is the sixth year in a row we will be a vendor. We’d love it if you would stop by our booth to say hello and learn more about the T3 Tracker and all of its capabilities. For details and ticket/registration information please visit the Goodguys Website.
911Tracker had a wonderful time at the 13th Annual Custom & Classic Car Show held on May 4 on the Silicon Valley Career Technical Education (SVCTE) campus. There was a record number of amazing vehicles (243) of every size, shape, and description competing for trophies.
We were delighted to see so many new faces, many of whom came by our booth to learn more about and purchase the T3. We had a great conversation with an officer who has been with the California Highway Patrol (CHP) for over 20 years. He says that every morning they receive an updated list of stolen vehicles, and nationwide that list has about 200,000 vehicles! He was really impressed with the T3.
We look forward to heading back to the SVCTE campus soon to talk with the students about developing and working with T3 products.
To learn more about the T3 visit our website.
Check out some of our photos from the event:
With T3 raffle winner, Mr. Rojas
911SafeTrack will be at the Streetlow Magazine San Jose Super Show this Sunday, September 6th, from 12PM – 6PM at the Santa Clara County Fairground!
The Super Show will be featuring low riders, custom bombs, euro, trucks, imports, vw, hot rods, motorcycles, bicycles, pedals and live performances… you do not want to miss this!
If you attend make sure to stop by the 911SafeTrack and Audio Waves Plus Mobile booth. So that you can see firsthand how the S4 can keep your vehicle safe and enter to win one for yourself! The S4 winner will be chosen at 5:30 PM, but you do not have to be present to win.
Are you new to the 911Tracker Blog? The S4 is a Vehicle Security System that lets you be in charge!
- You can check the location of your vehicle anytime by sending a text message to the S4.
- The S4 responds with a text showing GPS speed, direction, and location on Google Maps™.
- S4 also has starter disable/enable and the ability to unlock the car door that you control with secure text messages.
- The S4 alerts you immediately if your car has an emergency or unauthorized movement.
- You call the S4 to connect a 3-way call to the 911-Operator located closest to your car – even if you are thousands of miles away. You are talking directly to the police within seconds of the emergency. No call center is used – saving you time and money!
- No other anti-theft system can do this.
- No activation fee
- No contracts or cancellation fees
- 911SafeTrack 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee
- You may cancel a plan or begin a new plan at any time
- Complete privacy – Your secret PIN gives you complete control
- Complete security – Location text goes directly to your phone and is never stored or sent using the Internet
To learn more about the 911SafeTrack S4 units visit us this Sunday at the Streetlow Magazine San Jose Super Show at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds 344 Tully Rd. San Jose, CA 95111 or download our brochure.