Life gets busy. Between traveling for work, dropping your son or daughter off at college, or taking a mini vacation to get away from it all, the last thing you want to do is worry about your car. Be worry free by installing the T3. The T3 offers amazing features to allow you to check-in. Here are just some examples to help put your mind at ease:
- If you are parking your vehicle at the airport, put the T3 in master mode and then put back into guard mode when you return. T3 will notify you if the vehicle is moved more than 2-3 blocks even if it is “hot wired”, taken by use of a duplicate key, or is towed.
- If you are concerned that your car battery is getting low while the car has been sitting for several days, just ask T3 to send you status. The T3 return message tells the voltage. If the voltage is less than 11.5V, the battery is getting low enough that the car needs to be started soon.
- If your car has been sitting for many days, T3 will automatically send you a low-battery notification when the car battery gets down to 11.0V.
- If a family member is traveling with your vehicle and you would like to know if they are parked and the ignition is turned off, just ask T3 to send you status. The return message will tell you if ignition is ON or OFF.
- If a family member is traveling with your vehicle and you would like to know when the vehicle starts moving again, just ask T3 to go into master mode. When the vehicle moves more than 2-3 blocks, T3 will send you a moving notification.
- If a family member is traveling with your vehicle and you would like to know their location but they have driven into a remote area that is not within range of a cell tower, just ask T3 for its current gps location. The cell carrier system automatically keeps trying to deliver the message. As soon as the vehicle is driven back into a cell coverage area, T3 will receive the message and respond with the current location.
Learn more by visiting our Product Introduction page