Thanksgiving is a time when everyone heads home to be together. If you are choosing to hit the road for the holidays, here are 5 things you don’t want to forget.
- DON’T forget to have your car thoroughly maintenanced before heading out on your trip. Get fluids, tires and oil checked to be sure that your car is reliable and running as it should be.
- DON’T forget to check the air pressure in your tires. Make sure that your spare tire has adequate air pressure as well.
- DON’T forget to have an emergency kit in your vehicle which will hold you over until help arrives. Make sure it includes jumper cables, a flashlight, blanket, and a first aid kit.
- DON’T forget your cell phone and a way to charge it while traveling. Your cell phone most likely contains your GPS, which is a must when traveling in uncharted territories.
- DON’T forget to sign up for a membership with a roadside assistance program. You will be thankful for it if your car happens to breakdown or you have another emergency.
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!
TECH TIP: T3 owner can set each emergency contact to either receive T3 notifications or not receive T3 notifications.