We know July is over but it’s never too early to review what Vehicle Theft Prevention month taught us. NHTSA reports “over 770,000 drivers fall victim to vehicle theft each year. In fact, a vehicle is stolen about every 41 seconds in America.” Prevent yourself from falling a victim to vehicle theft by:
1. Taking your vehicle’s key; do not leave it in or on your vehicle.
2. Close and lock all windows and doors when you park.
3. Park in well-lit areas, if possible.
4. Never leave valuables in your vehicle, especially if they can be seen from outside the vehicle
5. Protect your vehicle with an anti theft security system like the T3. The T3 can check the location of your vehicle at anytime, enable/disable the vehicle starter to prevent the thief from re-starting your car, send a text alert if an existing vehicle alarm is triggered, and so much more!
Article – http://bit.ly/ProtectYourCarNHTSA